Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Top Favorite Stamps


My Favorites (at the moment)

1.Vertical Greetings Clear-Mount Stamp Set
141876s I love the samples in the catalog. I think this will be a very hand set to have for quick cards.
2.Sitting Here Photopolymer Stamp Set
141589s Who doesn't wish they were enjoying some time on the porch swing?!
3.Swirly Bird Photopolymer Bundle
142353s Just think about ALL the possibilities...boat, kites, flowers, birds and nests! And those are just the obvious things.
4.Blooms & Wishes Photopolymer Stamps
141784s I actually love the whole Blooms & Bliss Suite...the colors, the ribbons, the papers, and of course the stamp set!
5.Touches Of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set
143251s So many things can be done with the texture stamps. A bee and a dragonfly and flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment